Monday, October 19, 2009

Fuckhawt Fanfic Monday: Pilot Rob

Maybe you've seen him before. Maybe he's just a mirage. Pilot Rob. He comes out on sometimes on those extra long flights and offers to take you places you've never been.

Set any misgivings aside, and let Pilot Rob initiate you into the mile high club and then, let those long, talented fingers take you even higher.

Some inspiration for your trip:

Changing Skies, by hamistasty aka jovygoeschompchomp xD

The Wallflower and The Flyboy, by A Cullen Wannabe

Letters From the Sky, by inside-the-disarray

Soft Landing, by Punchanella

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Rob, you can check my landing strip and flaps any time you like :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's flying my plane on Thursday... *wink* Mile High here I come! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that you are clear for landing on my runway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget pilot Rob, I want cop Rob to handcuff me.

    ReplyDelete