Friday, October 9, 2009

Robster’s Dick-tionary - Lesson # 2

All right, class, quiet down and take your seats. Today we will be continuing your lesson in the language of the Robsessed. Take out a pencil, a piece of paper, and, of course, your Robster’s Dick-tionary so we can get started...


I SAID QUIET DOWN, PEOPLE! YOU DON’T WANT ME TO WHIP OUT MY RULER AND SPANK YOU, DO YOU?!

Oh, I see you do...

Well, in any event, on with the show!

Robfix (noun): Something that feeds your craving for Rob and which may result in Robgasms, such as watching fuckhawt videos made by your fellow Robsessed:



Bad Things, by @RobsButtonsBabe




Buttons, by @RobsButtonsBabe



Robginity (noun): What you lose on the momentous day that you fall for Rob and begin having naughty, naughty thoughts of what you want to do with and/or to him.

Robnial (noun): Refusing to entertain the thought that Rob dates, has sex with, or even looks at anyone besides you, thus allowing you to continue your naughty Rob fantasies.


This concludes today’s lesson. Before you go, I want to remind you that I’ll be conducting your one-on-one oral examinations tomorrow. You need to be prepared to take it all, because this is definitely going to be the biggest one you’ve ever had. Class dismissed.


**Many thanks to @Susanchicago for her contributions in this post!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a look see at my blog too www.itsalwaysme-hayleylauren.com for all things twilight and Robert Pattinson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'm gonna begin to Love language classes ... =D

    Vids are AMAZING <3<3
    Me is dead. Useless for the rest of the day. LoL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ButtonflyRob video. I can't get enough of that one. Thanks for the Rob fix. How much is my co-pay? LOL

    ReplyDelete