Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RobNip™ 3.1 - Bad Boy Rob

Did you ever think that maybe Rob was too much of a sweetheart to attack you behind a dumpster, grabbing your ass with his right hand while using the left one to perform the fuckhawt move known as the Leg Hitch? No? Yeah.Me.Neither.



*cough* No really, I swear it never crossed my mind.



*cough cough*

hmmmmm Rocker Rob looks like he would be up for some experimenting behind a dumpster. Maybe he would push it, push it real good, and make your whole body vibrate to his personal instrument....his electric guitar that is!


B-Boy Rob is playing the plaid shirt card, well he had to try it!
He would certainly be able to jump OVER the dumpster but would YOU jump him?
I'd say his pants are already falling off, no way I'm letting this opportunity pass!


I would let Biker Rob's hands hitch whatever part of my body he likes
and put it on HIS Crotch Rocket!
You just know he's in for a good time, whenever you need him.
And when you call him, he's got the right accessory to get there, as FAST as you want him to!





But really, if I'm being honest, he doesn't need any props.

The EYES tell all.




















**PunkRockerRob dedicated to @TeaBagMeRPATTZ
**B-BoyRob is dedicated to @amcas
**BikerRob dedicated to @BrooklynTwiGirl

7 comments:

  1. I love punker Rob! Dream come true. Thanks to your handy work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh f@ck yes they do! The eyes DO say it all! Damn damn damn! Added that as pic #1008 in my collection. On this computer anyway. No, really!
    Judith aka SoapsDiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am not a motorcycle girl, but Rob and the cycle... FUCKHAWT! I'm feeling the need... The need for speed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo BikerRob ;)!!

    But. I know I shouldn't say that.
    Sweet Rob all the way.
    LOL <3

    Amazing post, as always !

    ReplyDelete