Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fuckhawt Fanfic Monday: Doctor Rob

So, I'm kind've a klutz. And by kind've, I mean a HUGE klutz. My co-workers just kinda giggle when I walk into things and fall down now. :( Anyway, this means that I spend loads of time in emergency rooms. Seriously, I'm practically on a first name basis with the ER doctors at local hospitals. Last winter, I went to the ER yet again, and guess who my attending was? That's right, Dr. Cullen.

Swear to god, that was the script he wrote me...

Now, as soon as he said his name I snorted and started giggling. When I hear Cullen, I don't think of Carlisle. Or even of Edward. I think of Rob. Everything makes me think of Rob.

Drunk = Rob

Sex = Rob

Heineken = Rob

Lucky Charms = Rob

Tattoos = Rob

Anything British = Rob

Vodka = Rob

Doctor = Rob

I can't help it. So when I saw Dr. Cullen at the ER, I started thinking about Dr. Rob.

Mmmmm. Dr. Rob. Now he's a good guy. He just wants to take care of you. He's the guy who brings you soup when your sick, looking all fuckhawt in his flannel shirt... sigh. But he can pound a Heineken (and you) with the best of them, too! And when he puts on his scrubs... Holy hell. He REALLY wants to play doctor with you. He can give you a hands-on lesson in everything he learned in his anatomy and ob/gyn classes... Makes me want to introduce him to the joys of the supply closet. And the on-call room. And the lobby.

In the spirit of some hot Dr. Rob lovin', and to help you with the horrors that are Monday mornings, here are some fuckhawt fanfics that feature this fine man.

Stitches and Scars by BITTENEV

Coming to Terms by GinnyW 31

Confessions of a Nanny by Melissa228

Doctor's Visit by dariachenowith

Best Physical Ever by spuntinsel

Love Game by The Very Last Valkyrie

Serendipity by mjmissy

Isn't Dr. Robward a wonderful thing? Stimulating. And so satisfying.


Thanks to @robsten_yummies and @AccentOnLife for their Dr. Rob fic recommendations!


5 comments:

  1. Wish I had lots of time today to read all of the Fanfics, but I can't be late for my doctors appointment.Don't laugh,I really DO have a doctors appt. and I WILL be thinking it's ROB!I'll have to try not and giggle during my examination! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killing me with the fanfic =( can't read them now. But. Post = Total WIN!!! And I <3<3 the new banner! Congrats for the new post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love a Dr. Rob! I had to make my own and he's not easy to do. (He's stars in my fic as well I love him that much!)

    My FF list is about 20 long. I just need the time to get them all read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! i love it. and rob.

    ReplyDelete